Welcome To this little Online Experiment

I'll be posting Notes and interesting Animation related links here .

This blog started off as a private blog for my Online animation students at the university where I teach.    Students encouraged to discuss the links and notes with your fellow students.   The blog is now public and anyone is welcomed to read and comment on the articles and notes posted.  (please don't post SPAM in the comments -- it will be deleted immediately)

It's my intention that this blog and any discussion of the links posted here will supplement your online class discussion, not necessarily replace it .  I thought this private blog format might be a good way to give you all some more dynamic participation with other online animation students since each of the classes I'm teaching this semester are smaller than usual. But I don't think our small numbers this semester mean small ambitions or small results ! I think you can all encourage one another through responding to what I'm posting here as well as the specific material I'm posting on each of your class discussion boards.

Participation on this blog isn't required by any means , and I know everyone's busy with other classes online this semester as well, but I thought I'd try this out as an experiment in Cross-Classroom discussion online. I'll be trying to post new and interesting links and articles every week , so check in here regularly and if you have any good links you have come across on your own email them to me so I can post them here.

Welcome !

-David Nethery